Island knowledge, national expertise
Making a Payment Online
Welcome to our secure payment page. You can choose to pay your bill or send us money on account for items such as property search fees, disbursements etc. Please note: Payments can only be accepted in GBP. There is a minimum payment amount of £10 and a maximum of £3,000. Please have your reference, bill number (if applicable) and the name of the person dealing with your case to hand before you start this process.
To make a payment please choose one of the following options.
- How we protect you information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.