Island knowledge, national expertise
Commercial Property Planning
The route to completing a development project can be a long and winding one! Glanvilles Damant Commercial Property solicitors have the comprehensive knowledge of planning and environmental law to make the journey that much easier.
Developments and infrastructure
Glanvilles Damant commercial property experts can assist in all the legal aspects of development and planning. Our experience and expertise has been utilised in major office and retail development schemes. Our solicitors have also been involved in completing legal arrangements for the provision of a development’s infrastructure such as drainage and sewer systems.
The planning process is complex. Glanvilles Damant can provide you with all the advice you need to take your scheme to a satisfactory conclusion including:
- Advice in connection with making a commercial planning application
- Effect of planning conditions
- Negotiating planning agreements such as Section 106 Agreements
- Negotiating agreements for highway works such as Section 38 and Section 278 Agreements
- Negotiating agreements with statutory undertakers in connection with development infrastructure
If you are involving with commercial property planning, make sure that you get the best legal advice and speak to one of our commercial property solicitors.
"Thank you for the wonderful advice Claudia gave us. We will have no hesitation in contacting you should we need any help in the future"
"The service I received was second to none. I will of course happily recommend you to others."