Island knowledge, national expertise
Divorce & Family Law on the Isle of Wight
Some relationships will last forever but many marriages and relationships do unfortunately end. When they do, you need a supportive, experienced family solicitor on your side to help make arrangements and to negotiate a financial settlement.
Our family law solicitors will provide practical advice in a sensitive manner. We understand how emotionally fraught and stressful family law matters can be. Therefore, we ensure we return phone calls and answer emails promptly, so you are always fully informed about the status of your case.
Divorce - financial settlements
If your marriage has broken down, the financial settlement you negotiate at the time of divorce may impact your standard of living for many years to come.
- Because we have no emotional involvement in your matter, we can advise you objectively on your decisions, ensuring your best interests are protected.
- Our family law team has experience in dealing with high-net-worth divorce. We can collaborate with wealth managers, forensic accountants and valuers to ensure your financial settlement is fair and no assets are being hidden by your spouse.
- Our family law team is experienced in alternative disputes resolutions such as round-table negotiations and mediation.
Experience in family law matters
Our family law team can provide sensitive, practical advice on all family law matters, including:
- Divorce and family businesses
- High-net-worth divorce
- Pre-and-post nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
We will always put your best interests first and will manage your case in complete confidence.
To find out more about how we can assist you with family law matters, please contact us to make an appointment.
"Thank you for the wonderful advice your firm gave us. We will have no hesitation in contacting you should we need any help in the future."
— Client, Isle of Wight
"Thank-you again - you really have been amazing and so helpful and I’m extremely grateful."
"Parisa - Thank you so much for all that you have done for me, your kindness and patience have made my claim so much easier and explaining everything to me has helped so much. Thank you again."
— Client, Isle of Wight
"Thank you for the wonderful advice Claudia gave us. We will have no hesitation in contacting you should we need any help in the future."
"The service I received was second to none. I will of course happily recommend you to others."
"Thank you to Parisa, who phoned me this morning. She was absolutely brilliant, provided crystal clear advice and put my mind at rest. For months I've wondered whether or not I should consult a solicitor and I now feel that I can move forward."