Island knowledge, national expertise
Trusts Legal Services on the Isle of Wight
A Trust is an arrangement where property or other assets are held by one or more people for the benefit of another.
People set up Trusts for many reasons:
- A Trust can be used in dealing with joint arrangements such as when two or more people are buying or selling a home
- Trusts can also be used in looking after less able family members such as children and the elderly
- Reducing exposure to certain taxes such as ring-fencing the compensation paid in a personal accident claim is another area where a Trust can have a beneficial effect
Trusts Advice & Support
Glanvilles Damant has an experienced and dedicated team who are versed in handling all kinds of trusts and related tax issues.
- Help you set up a trust,
- Advise and support you as a trustee
- Administer the trust and terminate it when necessary.
- Where appropriate, partners in Glanvilles Damant are also willing to act as trustees
Should you have any questions, or need legal advice about Trusts, please get in touch today.
"Thank you for the wonderful advice Claudia gave us. We will have no hesitation in contacting you should we need any help in the future"
"The service I received was second to none. I will of course happily recommend you to others."