Island knowledge, national expertise
Hannah is a Partner Solicitor specialising in all aspects of Will writing, Probate and Estate Administration, Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection work and advising families on how best to structure their finances to help preserve their assets for future generations.
Choosing a professional to help you to deal with such important and often sensitive issues can be difficult. Many aspects of planning are unregulated, meaning anyone can write a will, for example, regardless of training or expertise. Hannah is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), Solicitors for the Elderly and an affiliate member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA).
Some examples of the areas in which Hannah can assist are:
- Specialist Will writing to reduce the risk of family disputes and to protect assets from tax and care fees
- Bereavement and probate support
- Supporting clients to manage their assets and businesses should they lose mental or physical capacity
- Assisting elderly or vulnerable people and their families to be cared for and supported
- Helping families with interests spread across the world
- Helping clients to support charitable causes in an effective way
Hannah has a special interest in Dementia and Autism and is a Dementia Champion and an Autism Ambassador. Hannah is committed to ensuring that everyone can access specialist legal advice no matter what personal challenges they face. She offers a variety of aids including home visits, dyslexic overlays, sound amplifiers, large print and signature cards - just let her know what you need and she will try to make it as easy as possible for you.
Hannah offers a free initial consultation and fixed fees for many services.
"Thank you for the wonderful advice Claudia gave us. We will have no hesitation in contacting you should we need any help in the future"
"The service I received was second to none. I will of course happily recommend you to others."