Island knowledge, national expertise
Hannah is a Senior Solicitor specialising in all aspects of Will writing, Probate and Estate Administration, Powers of Attorney and Care Fee Planning.
She also undertakes Court of Protection work helping people lacking mental capacity and their families to manage their affairs. She offers a free initial consultation and fixed fees for many services. Hannah is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), and a member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
Hannah is an affiliate member of the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA). SOLLA helps people and their families in finding trusted accredited advisers who understand financial needs in later life. A well-qualified adviser is somebody who understands the plans you need to make for your retirement years. The complexities of the many decisions you or your family may need to face when looking at issues such as care funding need careful and considered advice. Advice should help you make clear and informed decisions knowing that you have had the information and choices presented to you in a way that helps you make the best choices and decisions for you or for a family member.
The Society of Later Life Advisers is committed to:
- Promoting and raising awareness of the issues faced in retirement and later life
- Building relationships with organisations who are involved in the financial wellbeing of those in later life
- Raising the standards of practice of those advising older people
- Identifying and developing best practice by the provision of high quality training
- Actively inputting into legislative and policy changes and contributing to debates on policy
"Thank you for the wonderful advice Claudia gave us. We will have no hesitation in contacting you should we need any help in the future"
"The service I received was second to none. I will of course happily recommend you to others."