Island knowledge, national expertise
Agricultural Land Legal Services
Buying and selling farms and agricultural land can be a complicated affair. With its close ties to the Island’s farming community, the Glanvilles Damant Commercial Property team has extensive experience in all kinds of agricultural land transactions.
From conveyancing to deeds, boundary disputes to titles, Glanvilles Damant can provide all the help and advice you need to reach a solution as quickly and easily as possible.
The farmer’s solicitors
Glanvilles Damant has developed close relationships with many of the Island’s agricultural land agents over the years. Combined with the work we’ve carried out for many of Island’s farming families, we can provide help and advice not just on land and property matters but on virtually every aspect of your farming business including:
- Farm Business Tenancies
- Farming partnership agreements
- Mobile phone masts, solar panels and wind farm agreements and leases
- Overage and clawback provisions and clauses
- Registration of farms and land with the Land Registry
- Rights of way, easements and wayleave agreements
- Water supplies, private borehole agreements and drainage concerns
Call us on 01983 527878 or use the form to submit an enquiry for a free and no-obligation conversation about your needs.
"Thank you for the wonderful advice Claudia gave us. We will have no hesitation in contacting you should we need any help in the future"
"The service I received was second to none. I will of course happily recommend you to others."