Island knowledge, national expertise

Company Incorporations Legal Services

For small to medium-sized businesses, the most common form of a trading company is the ‘Limited’ company.

This requires the company to be registered at Companies House which in turn requires the drawing up of a Memorandum and Articles of Association.

Tailor-made Articles

The Glanvilles Damant Corporate team has considerable experience in tailor-making Memorandum and Articles of Association to suit individual needs.

Our experience also encompasses company incorporation where the company is limited by guarantee (not having a share capital) and flat management companies.

If you require any legal help or advice on incorporating your business, get in touch today to speak to one of our business experts.


  • "Thank you for the wonderful advice Claudia gave us. We will have no hesitation in contacting you should we need any help in the future"

    — Client

  • "The service I received was second to none. I will of course happily recommend you to others."

    — Client